Thursday, June 10, 2010

Start of this blog:

Hello, I am going to try this out. I am wanting to have a blog about my life. Well, this is the rundown, tomorrow I am going to Oklahoma City in a hotel for 3 nights. Monday, I will be heading on the AMTRAK going to San Diego to visit. I have butterflies in my stomach. I don't know what to expect in San Diego.I will be in a new place, new people. I know it will be a good experience, because I have never been on a train, been to Cali, and never saw the ocean. So overall, it will be an awesome experience. Today I had finished packing. Jack had just arrived to pick up the kids not even 40 min. ago. He still has the bad leg. He arrived in a Ford Focus. The bad thing, no cruise control. He had overall he said drove around 11 hours. DAMN that is a bitch. He did not go off on Kyle, which I am surprised. He was quite nice and polite. According to Tiffany, he was pissed on the different shit that was gong on. To be honest,. I am so proud of Kyle. He has not caused any drama. Now when it comes to Kyle, we are both again on going to Cali. Yesterday we had a fight. He had made the comment that he did not like kissing. He slept on the couch most of the night. I told him he didn't have to but he insisted. Around midnight to 1 am he finally came into the room and asking if he can sleep with me in the bed. Of course, I am not going to say no. I love that boy. To be honest, I couldn't sleep anyhow because I am so use to having him by my side. I feel so safe and secure when we are cuddling and about to go to bed.There is something about him that just wants to hold him forever. I know when I get in the middle of the drama, my relationship with Kyle gets bad. A lot of it is because I am so hurt and focused on trying to keep the peace that I forget to focus my love with him. I know it hurts him sometimes and it hurts me knowing that sometimes I hurt him. I never want to hurt him. He is the last person that I want to hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment